MUFLE 4ALL Plastic channel with grating is the ENTRY LEVEL channel produced by MufleSystem, equipped with all the features necessary to obtain safe and efficient drainage.
The smooth and waterproof surface, the lightness, the special compact geometry and the guaranteed performances for the load classes A15 and B125, are the main features that make the MUFLE 4ALL Plastic channel with grating unique in its kind.
With its size of only 120x92x1000mm and weight just over 1,90 Kg (in the version with galvanized steel grating, load class A15), the MUFLE 4ALL Plastic channel with grating can be installed and put into operation in a simple and easy way, without the help of special professional equipment, and this is precisely what makes it a product for everyone.
The gratings are fixed to the channel through a mechanical system with hooks, that do not require the use of bolts or nuts or special tools; an innovation that definitely simplifies the most traditional fixing systems.
The different models of MUFLE 4ALL Plastic channel with grating can all claim of being CE marked, answering in this way to all the requirements of the European reference standard EN1433.
To protect and guarantee the declared and expected performance throughout its useful life in operation, the entire production chain is subject to strict quality controls that go well beyond those indicated as “minimum” by legislation.
- Click the grating in and out, no screws required.
- Designed in accordance with EN 1433.
- Easy to assemble.
- The smooth waterproof surface allows a quick water evacuation.
- The external structure with ribs improves the anchoring between concrete and plastic.
- The channel ribs help to improve strength and stifness.
- High mechanical and chemical resistance.
- Easy to carry.
- Green areas
- Pedestrian areas and cycle paths