What characteristics does a drainage channel need to withstand the 550 tons of an Airbus A 380? What effect will the increasing frequency of extreme weather events have on drainage systems? What happens to surface water in refuelling areas? How can you guarantee safe access to cable and pipe channels? The answers to these and many other questions are to be found in ACO extreme load class drainage systems.
- Heavy loads
- Large waterproof surface
- Presence of hydrocarbons and other pollutants
What solutions must be adopted to stop fire propagating from one floor to another in a building? How can we guarantee the necessary standards of hygiene in catering and public service areas? The answers to these and many other questions are to be found in the wide range of ACO solutions for public buildings.
- Disposal of grease from catering areas
– ACO grease separators
- Water drainage in catering areas
- ACO solutions in stainless steel
- Toilette drainage
- Design and functionality with ACO ShowerDrain
- Floor access covers
- The ACO Access Cover system
- Drainage systems with fire protection
- ACO Wal-Selecta
How can you intelligently combine surface drainage and route marking? What materials, dimensions and surfaces are needed to satisfy the needs of contemporary architecture? Can drainage and design be combined harmoniously? The answers to these and many other questions are to be found in the wide range of ACO drainage systems for prestige architectural spaces.
- Drainage of large surfaces
- Drainage of parking areas
- Drainage of façades
- Lighting elements for direction marking
- Service area access covers