MUFLE VIP is a practical and flexible drainage system. The channel body is completely made of high-density polyethylene with an inbuilt rail that ensures protection to the gratings, even without steel.
The large range of gratings makes it possible to customize the drainage line; different designs and, multiple material like galvanized steel, stainless steel, ductile iron, PP-PE and polyamide are all available.
L-shaped SlotTops are available on request.
This product range is particularly suitable for civil applications, pedestrian areas and private parking areas.
The MUFLE VIP C 300, with an internal width of 300 mm and 1.5 meters lenght, is the best solution for large surface drainage applications.
- The channel body is completely made of plastic, certified for load class A 15, B 125 and C 250 according to EN 1433: 2008
- With HD-PE integrated rail
- 4 different nominal widths: 100, 150, 200, 300 mm
- With vertical and lateral knockouts
- Vertical outlet kit Ø100 and Ø110 mm for channels H 55 and H 80 mm
- Sump unit with foul air trap
- Galvanized/stainless steel brickslots available on request
- Bolt and bar fixing system for the gratings
- Special parts for corners, T-couplings and Cross-couplings available
- Residential areas
- Pedestrian areas
- Parking with limited and slow traffic
- Roadside drainage systems
- Soccer fields
- Athletics fields