Effective management of surface water for all highways and trunk roads is essential for safe use by both vehicles and pedestrians. MUFLE understands these demanding operational challenges and the importance of delivering high-performance surface water management systems. MUFLE provides with SLOPE channel of highways-specific drainage solutions that support essential road drainage infrastructure in highways, trunk roads, urban roads, footpaths and highways conservation.
Two different solutions in SLOPE range: standard SLOPE and SLOPE with draining frame.
- Plastic channel body certified for load class D400 according to EN1433:2002
- Galvanized steel rail (stainless steel on request)
- 3 different nominal widths available: 100, 150 and 200 mm
- With vertical and lateral knockouts
- Sump unit
- Fast fixing system with hook locks
- two solutions : with standard frame or with draining frame
- Pavement with draining asphalt
Originated from the need to collect and drain the water that is absorbed by the asphalt run-off layer with which the highways are paved. The frame is made of 4 mm thick galvanized steel and replaces the normal slope frame.
The side panels are perforated to allow water ingress and are structured to withstand vehicular traffic. The system is certified up to class D400. Equipped with anchor bolts for better anchoring of the channel in the backfill concrete.