The MUFLE SMART drainage system represents the perfect answer for the civil, industrial and infrastructural application needs. The versatility of these channels is a consequence of its steel rail (galvanized or stainless steel), necessary to improve the load distribution coming from the pavement surface or from underground forces. At the same time, it is the perfect protection for the complete system from all the forces coming from the surrounding areas.
The 2,5mm rail thickness in the traffic exposure area and 1,2 mm thickness in the grating support area, grants a C250 load class certification. The fixing system consists of 2 bars and bolts per each single meter.
- The channel body is completely made of plastic, certified for load class A15, B125 and C250 according to EN 1433: 2008
- Galvanized steel and stainless steel rail are standard for this product
- Available in three different nominal widths: 100, 150, 200 mm
- With vertical and lateral knockouts
- Vertical outlet kit Ø100 and Ø110 mm for channels H55 and H80 mm
- Sump unit with foul air trap
- Specific fixing systems on each grating.
- Special pieces for corners, “T” couplings and cross couplings are available
- Private parking
- Access to ramps in underground floors
- Roadside drainage systems
- Parking areas
- Other applications for load class C250